Date(s) - 10/12/2020
About this Event
2nd Annual Nigeria Tech Summit Will Welcome 100 Speakers and Partners
ATTN: 2nd Annual Nigeria Summit
DATE: December 10, 2020
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with Forbes8, Google Cloud, AWS, and IBM Cloud
[January 1, 2020] Last year, Nigeria Tech Summit was hosted as one of Africa Future Summit’s iconic tour to 10 countries across the continent. The program returns with the second edition to further connect delegates to investors, influencers and key players in Nigeria’s business ecosystem.
Scheduled to feature over 1000 local and international delegates, Nigeria Tech Summit will take place in December 2020.
The summit will teach fundamentals of frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building via exclusive sessions with award winning local and international experts via workshop training, networking round tables, live Q/A sessions with speakers and sponsors, attendee spotlight features, exhibitor showcase demos and VIP networking dinners and after parties.
Last year’s speakers include:
- Einstein Ntim Partner @ Africa Future Fund
- Tom Davis Chief Growth Officer@ Forbes Magazine
- Amos Winbush III Co-Founder of Forbes8 & CEO of AW3 Media Group
- DJ Forza Director of Partnerships and Collaboration at World Alliance of YMCA
- Christine Ntim Forbes 30 Under 30/ Chief Marketing Officer @ Global Startup Ecosystem
- US Embassy Jenny Foltz “Deputy Public Affairs Officer- U.S. Consulate Lagos” Keynote Speaker
- Micheal Akindele Partnership manager @ Africa Future Summit Moderator
- Big Cabal Media Tomiwa Aladekomo CEO at Big Cabal Media Panelist
- Ingressive Maya Horgan Famodu Partner at Ingressive Capital Panelist
- Access Bank Colette Otusheso Head – Accelerate Access Bank Plc Panelist
- Casava Bode Pedro Founder Casava Panelist
- Decagon Nkem Alozie PROGRAM DIRECTOR- Decagon | Software Engineering Institute in Nigeria Panelist
- Africa50 Mumbi-Michelle Africa50 Panelist
- MIPAD Kamil Olufowobi Founder at MIPAD Panelist
For interests related to speaking, sponsorships, and partnerships, please direct inquiries to email@example.com .
About Nigeria Tech Summit: Nigeria Tech Summit is the 2nd largest tech conference in west africa attracting leading investors and delegates from around the world. The multi year program will take place annually until 2030 to align with the sustainable development goals.
About Africa Future Summit: Africa Future Summit is the world’s most iconic summit curating an active network of investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers 1000 pioneers from across Africa and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect Africa’s future. The summit serves as a platform for influencers who are sourcing innovative solutions and partners that leverage exponential technology to accelerate Africa as the world’s final tech frontier hub. The program structure is action packed with debate round tables, workshops, interactive demos, partner matching, networking sessions and expert panels. During the course of activities, speakers frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building.
About Global Startup Ecosystem: Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE): is the leading ecosystem platform that supports global development by hosting the world’s first and largest digital accelerator and via its iconic tech summit programs in target countries around the world. With a mission to educate, inspire and prepare startup communities for the digital age, GSE brings together both private and public stakeholders to address humanity’s greatest challenges via tech and entrepreneurship. GSE is now the fastest growing tech and business community. GSE’s online network accelerates 1000+ companies a year across 90+ countries in 7 key regions-Africa, Asia, America, Caribbean, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East with a focus in frontier tech industries such as Space , Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, and more. GSE’s offline network supports 75,000+ global delegates a year via its iconic tech summits.